Friday, December 10, 2010

Photo Shoot

I'm getting ready for a photo shoot over at the studio today. Not sure what we'll come up with, Thomas, Schiavelli and myself, but it will be cool, and I'll post some cool pics from it on here and all over.

I've been getting back to my commission work after "Concept and Reaction" has started to subside a bit.

(Lots of red dots on the walls but still a few choice deals left.

I've been working on a piece for the upcoming children's book by Ryan SanAngelo called "Bye Bye
Balloon".

I've got twenty six small yet detail oriented oil paintings to do for the book so I'm knocking them out one by one.

I smashed out a few of the simpler pieces to get warmed up, now my plan is to tackle the more difficult ones so that I can get out of the woods a bit.

All the paintings will be done by March 1, 2010.

All day yesterday I worked on the double page layout treatment of The Running of the Bulls in Pamplona Spain.

It's definitely one of the most ambitious of the images needed for the book. Funny though, I'm finding that even images I thought I would breeze thru are more involved than I had surmised.

No need to worry though, I'll get 'er done on time and amazingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment