Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Installation of "Roxbury in Autumn"

Sam, Sarah, Bruce, Jason, Earl, and myself underwent the precarious job of hanging one of my most important paintings to date in one of my most important venues today.

"Roxbury in Autumn" total framed size: 58" x 74", approximate weight, 50 pounds was hung on a wall about 15 feet above a thirty step staircase at the new boloco opening on Copley Square tomorrow, Feburary 3, 2011.

Sam, Sarah and I held the ladder while Bruce who is over seven feet tall weighing close to 300 pounds hung the piece handed him by Jason and Earl.

If the ladder had collapsed or slipped, all four of us could have been hurt pretty bad.

I can't thank these people enough for risking thier own life and limb to help get this project done.

No comments:

Post a Comment